SPA Hotel Depliant
The building in which the Best Western Plus Hotel Genova is located was built in the last decades of the 19th century, like the whole area near Porta Nuova Station.
The initial activity was that of Locanda with about 20 rooms for travelers heading towards Genoa. Hence the name "Hotel Stazione e Genova".
During the Second World War the hotel was occupied by the Germans. On January 24, 1944, the Partisans fired four bombs near the entrance, causing the death of the hotel managers. In retaliation the German soldiers stopped some passers-by and shot them in the courtyard of the palace.
The hotel underwent profound changes from the Hall to the rooms, which were provided with all the services required by the changing needs of the clientele. The accommodation capacity rose to about 40 rooms.
In these years the first lift was added and the hotel entered the Best Western hotel chain.
The hotel continued to evolve and the number of rooms increased to 59. For commercial reasons the historic name was converted into the most current "Hotel Genova e Stazione".
A new major renovation changed the style of the hotel, the shape of the Hall and the number of rooms that passed to 78, equipped with every comfort. The hotel had meeting rooms, breakfast rooms, a bar and three lifts.
The number of rooms reaches 83 and the SPA H14 is opened, a Fitness & Wellness Wellness Center equipped with Technogym equipment, Relax Room, Jacuzzi, Turkish Bath, Sauna, Emotional Shower, Salt Grotto and Aesthetics booths.
The number of rooms reaches 92, the hotel acquires the "Best Western Plus" brand and conquers the 4-star category.
The work of redevelopment and improvement is constant and the idea of genuine hospitality is repaid by numerous historical clients, who are fond of the structure and the family management.